HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Loosing the path.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyHatter
Admin

PostSubject: Loosing the path.   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

For some reason lately I've been on really rocky footing and slowly but surely I've started loosing sight of the path ahead.

I seem to be going through a really big upheaval and change time at the moment...it's really frustrating...I don't know what to do or who to turn to. I'm usually the rock for the tiny pagan community around here....but I can't give advice when I don't know what I'm doing either. Even readings, which are normally extremely easy for me, are becoming harder and more exhausting for me. I just really need to find my path again...anyone have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wyldcircle.bigforumpro.com
Taiga72

PostSubject: Re: Loosing the path.   Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, I'm new to the path but I hope my advice helps you out, at least a little! It sounds like you should just ride the waves a little and let them put you in, what could possibly be, a new direction! Waves always settle, it just may take a while. I hope your Pagan community understands that you're going through a rocky patch right now! I'm learning to embrace change in my life and this is just what I have learned. I hope it helps, at least a little!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bloodwriter/

Loosing the path.
Page 1 of 1